CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Frustration...Part II

I guess you're wondering about "Frustration Part I" right about now. Well, I WAS writing it with a certain tone so any reader could easily distinguish my feelings but I believe the entry was intervened divinely. So, here I go again.

Have you ever been in an argument with someone that after the fact you said that they were right and that you yourself were wrong just out of complete and utter spite; and that maybe just maybe they'll catch on to your superfluous use of sarcasm? Yeah, I need to raise my hand with the rest of you people. But doesn't it just seem that the world would be a better place if everything went your way? Unfortunately, it doesn't quite work that way.

But when it ever gets to that point, just remember: God loves that person, even if they're wrong and you're right.

Better? I don't know. I need some sugar.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Umm..consolation prize? I'll take the gum, thanks just the same. I'm a bit..err...gunshy when it comes to those other sorts of things.

And I did> help with the shoes! You bought the ones I chose and then another pair!! Even if it wasn't those gorgeous goatskin boots I showed you. XD

BROWNIE THEIF!

yay!