CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 21, 2006

Memory Card


Hey, ya'll. My sister needed to return some video rentals so my father gave me the keys so I could take her. After she returned the videos, I thought I'd take advantage of the time I had so we went to the mall.

The mall itself was opened but the stores were closed; they didn't open until 10:00 a.m. So, my sister and I decided to just walk around for half an hour until the necessary stores opened. When they did, I went to Best Buy and bought myself a 1 GB memory card for my camera. And how do you think I paid for it?

Submit your guesses to me in the comment section of this entry. Guess correctly and win a free prize! Seriously, guess correctly and I'll give you something...for free! Yay!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lessee...you paid for it with..

your credit card?