CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mo Money...To Spend

Okay, so I've managed to spend more money since the memory card and batteries (if I forgot to mention, I bought batteries too). So far, I took out $40 from the ATM, half of which went into my father's jeep for gas. It's not like I'm a nice guy or anything; it was because the stinkin' tank was on E when I got it so I HAD to fill it up if I wanted to reach my destination. I bought 5 more shirts off ebay; one of the shirts will be too small and another will have a whole in it. (Note: Kids, remember to read the item description before buying anything from ebay. It'll save you a lot of greif.) That came to a total of around $45 to $50. Then, I PLAN on renting a car for a weekend so I can go to this wedding; and I predict that'll at least $100. Money, money, money...I'm made of it. Well, a very limited amount anyway.

Oh yeah, if you guessed that I bought my memory card with my credit card...you're wrong. You can get a consolation prize though. Like, a kiss on the cheek or something of that nature. ;)

Grandchildren, it's still funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe! No. Hehe!

Anonymous said...

-JABS-

Anonymous said...

-steals cheesecake brownie-

Y'know, I could force you to own up to that consolation prize but I think I want a brownie instead.

DON'T EAT THEM ALL THIS TIME!