CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Current Credit Status

Okay, so here's the update. My credit report finally came in the mail and as of last "month" (the last 30 days) I owe $223.17. Now, I have calculated my expenses since the last purchase the report had recorded and it comes to an additional $244.60. Hang with me now. So, take the $223.17 from the last 30-day period and add the $244.60 within this 30-day period. What do ya get?

* * *
Ever since I got my credit card, I have spent $468.07 on merchandise. (sigh)...I don't know what to do with myself. But at least I can cover the expenses with the money I DO have in my account. Why didn't my mother just go debit?

Sooner or later, I'm going to come to the realization that discussing my financial status with the world isn't such a good idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a commercial once where a woman had frozen her credit card in a huge chunk of ice. So anytime she wanted to use it, she had to chip the ice away before she could.

In your case.....I dunno. You've turned into a shopaholic. Which is a dangerous thing, Garrison. Dangerous. Yep.

I can show you a bunch of websites where you can buy sweet things?

Mantoine said...

Listen, I'm in control. I can stop whenever I want to...