CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ugh, Saturdays

Saturdays are so boring. When I was younger, Saturdays were full of fun and I couldn't wait for the weekend to come. Now, I do absolutely nothing. Today has been a complete and total waste. I didn't even go to visitation today. I know, I know, but just hear me out.

This morning, my sister needed to go work for a lady in our church and that required us to leave a whole lot earlier than usual. I was still...contemplating on whether or not I should get up or not. After I made the decision to stay in bed, my father went to drop my sister off at the lady's house. Later, I found out that my father had no intention of dropping me off at the church since my sister had to go somewhere else.

And here's something else that's funny. My mom had to work and she wouldn't have been able to pick me up if I did go.

So, I've been here all day. That's usually the case every week but not next week. Next week is the "McKeiver-Garrison" family reunion. So you know what that means, don't cha? A lot of burgers, loud music, and people I don't know. That's pretty much how the reunions are. Ah, I can taste those meat-like patties right now...

0 comments: