CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 03, 2006

My Next Meal

Mmm...

I'm kidding! Chill out, will ya! Phew, man. You thought I already did something bad.

Familiar? He should be...to one of you people anyway. This is Fletcher. He's a very friendly dog. Kinda too friendly. He won't leave me alone. But all he wants is a little lovin, that's all. He was a little scared of me at first. To be truthful, he was terrified of me. I look nothing like one of his six owners so I can see where he was coming from. But he got used to me quick. He's a good dog.


Man, I am tired. And sadly, this is what I really look like when I'm sleeping. I'm going to retire early tonight. Peeth out ya'll!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i just wonted 2 leave u comment but i dident see aplace 4 just that so i just picked a place!!!!lol i just wonted 2 say u are so funny!!!!lol well guess ill be going !!!!!! have a wonderful day!!!!
~rachel~