CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 03, 2006

It's eBay-zing (I'm working on it, okay?)

Ever since I got this credit card, I've been the avid online shopper. So far, I've purchased a shirt and a 4 sets of cufflinks (if you don't know already.)

Lately, I've been bidding on items such as a camera and Windows XP software. Sadly, people have been outbidding me to the point that I'm not willing to pay $50 for a stinkin' camera. Hey, if I can get it for 5 bucks, I'm going to keep shopping until I do so. Cheap, I know but sometimes you just get lucky.

I lost the bidding for a camera (a nice one, I might add) and the XP software. Right now, I'm bidding on another camera. The auction ends sometime tomorrow. If only it can pass without any other doorknobs from bidding on it, then it'll be a good day. If not, I guess I'll just have to settle for buying an expensive one at the mall. (sigh)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Overstock.com is the bomb for cameras man!!!!! Don't you dare waste your money at the mall!